Sometimes, people like you are kind enough to ask what we most need, hands-on, from our local community. Here's our wish-list :)
- People with good fundraising experience or skills, to join our team who put together events.
- Retreat Event Volunteers - from time to time we are asked to provide volunteers to help at a community event (for example, being marshals or washer-uppers). If you are happy to go on a list to be contacted from time to time to see if you can give some time to an event, that would help us enormously! Of course, each time you will have as much notice as we are able to give and have the opportunity to see if the timings work for you.
- Caterers - if you are happy to donate a meal to the Retreat, please get in touch! We do all the catering for our guests and a donated meal once a month or so is a wonderful night off for the crew. Sometimes there are 12-14 people and sometimes will various allergies/dislikes. If this sounds easy to you, we'd love to hear from you :)
- Gardeners - We are looking for a small and dedicated team to oversee our veggie gardening (our site is all organic). Someone to plan and hands to help with planting, tending and advising when other action is needed. Please get in touch if you are able to offer us some regular hours.
- People who have handy skills doing maintenance work on buildings (from painting to carpentry) - to keep enhancing the place for our Guests.
- Good listeners. Women, men and teenagers who have the time and compassion to walk alongside people on their journey - either at the Retreat or in the community.