Need support right now? Waimanako; / The Hope Centre is open Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm. Please do head in - our Listening Ears are ready. You'll find us at 33 Devon Street West, New Plymouth - head to the end of the arcade, and you'll find our Kai for Koha Cafe on your right.
- Urgently need to speak to someone? We recommend you click here to find out what's available.
- In Taranaki, please phone the hospital on (06) 731 6139 or head to the emergency department, 24/7.
- In an emergency (including if you are concerned for someone else), never hesitate to dial 111.
- You can also phone/text 1737 for phone support with a trained counsellor.
- The Retreat is in pause mode for a few days - until Monday 10th October as we undertake critical maintenance and upgrade work on our site. If you are keen to explore some support through the Retreat; we'd love to hear from you; please return to to this page any time from 10th October for our contact form and all the details you'll need to get the ball rolling.
- Our aroha to you and yours. Kia kaha.